Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Relay for Life!

As some of you may remember from last year, I participate in Relay for Life every spring. Relay for Life is an event that is held across the country to raise money for the American Cancer Society. I am part of a team that will raise funds and participate in the all-night event in order to promote and help the ACS as much as we can.

If you would like to make a donation of any amount, please visit my webpage:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=189710&lis=1&kntae189710=ED11EAF2F4FE4174BA7B500B63748247&supId=152806472

(you may need to copy and paste each line separately)

Cancer is an extremely serious problem for everybody and every dollar goes towards research to save lives. I would appreciate your donations immensely!

Thank you so much!
i love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim - I am very proud of your participation in this worthwhile event. (I am also proud of your utilization of the blog!) You rock! Love, Sara

Dummyline/Ettleson said...

kim, that's really cool! we've raised money for simalar things at our school too.-Lizzy

Anonymous said...

Kim, it is great that you are doing this. I am donating by snail mail. Call me old fashioned or a technophobe! Love, Aunt Jeri