Sunday, February 11, 2007

All is well in NYC

Now that I found the link to this website, I figured I'd post and say hello! Just wanted to say all is well here in NYC. This is the busiest time of year at work, but I'm hanging in there. I'm expected to get my promotion on Thursday, so that's good. I'm in a new apartment with Rob, which is fun. It's a beautiful apartment on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and I hope you all can get the chance to come visit! Anyway, I think about all of you often. Miss you very much. Love, Jeni

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you posted Jeni! happy to hear everything there is going good. hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeni! I'd love to come see your new place sometime, but I sure will miss the oh-so-comfy green striped couch! Good luck with your promotion at work! Glad all is well... Love, Sara

Anonymous said...

Jeni, any possibility of posting some pictures of your new place? I am glad that things are going well. Good luck with the promotion. Love, Aunt Jeri

Anonymous said...

Did you get the promotion?

Dummyline/Ettleson said...

yup!

Anonymous said...

that was me above. can't figure out how to use this thing!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, JENI!!!