Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy valentine's day everyone!

I thought this would be as good of a day as any to make a post.... i also wanted to show you some more pictures! You know how I love to share them!

For those of you who don't know, Devin and I just went to New Orleans this weekend (and our mom met us on Sunday), so i thought you might like to see a few pictures. I don't have many of my mom since she started doing the picture-taking once she arrived (aren't you all shocked?).

We had a lot of fun and it's a little sad to be back and stressing again already. I had a test this morning! Ah! So... enjoy, I miss you all, and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

love,
kim

http://uga.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2175747&l=e85a9&id=4901793

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Kim! What does NOLA stand for? (New Orleans...)???

Anonymous said...

Kim, thanks for sharing. I have never been to New Orleans. I am glad to see that life is resuming there. I have to ask, what is the deal with the beads hanging from the tree? Just curious! Happy Valentines Day! Love, Aunt Jeri

Anonymous said...

NOLA is New Orleans, Louisiana and the beads were everywhere because Mardi Gras is starting!!!