Thursday, August 24, 2006

Le quiero a mi familia!

Hello from Athens, GA!!!

I am so excited about this blog... I am definitely adding it to my usual internet routine!
So to update on myself...
School is going pretty well so far. I am taking four science classes and spanish, so my schedule is busy! The SDT house has been really fun! Rush was stressful, but parts of it were fun, and we ended up with a pledge class of 48 girls!
I suppose I should mention that Stu and I are doing very well. We've actually been seeing a lot of each other while still enjoying our own college lives.
On that note... Devin is coming up to visit tomorrow night! I'm so excited!

That's all I have for now... but I'll be back!
Love you all!
-Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim- it's nice to hear from you, and I'm glad everything is going well at Georgia. We all look forward to hearing about your news from college- and from the rest of the Lincenberg household, as well (hint hint). Hope you have a great first half of the year!