Saturday, August 12, 2006

Greetings from DC

Hello everyone from our nation's capitol. I am writing this from my aunt's computer- I haven't been able to access a computer before this so that is why I have made only one post from Washington (in case anyone was wondering). So far, we have visited the White House, the holocaust Museum, the WWII memorial, the US Postal Museum, the Air and Space Museum and the National Archives, among others. Unfortunately, there are no pictures because I didn't bring the digital camera- and photography isn't allowed in most of the museums anyways. Despite all the fun, it has been an exhausting trip (lots of walking despite the good subway system they have here), and I think I speak for the rest of the fam when I write that we ready to come home. See you Chicagoans soon...

Matt

P.S. Happy belated birthday Grandma!

No comments: