Friday, August 25, 2006

Hello from NYC!

This is oodles of fun! Just got off of work and I'm gearing up for the weekend! So I had my annual review at work this week and it went ok. Got a raise which is always good. No promotion but I was told I should probably expect one in six months - which I was pretty happy about. Going upstate to Lake George, NY for Labor Day weekend with Rob. Not really sure what's there, but Rob says it's pretty scenic with lots of activities. It's also near Saratoga where all the famous horse racing happens??? I don't know. I'm excited to get away though. We'll have a good time. We like our little weekend road trips. Can't believe summer is almost over!

Love, Jeni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeni, glad to hear that things are going well. Have a great time on your week-end with Rob. BTW, are you coming in for Rosh hashana? Aunt Jeri

Anonymous said...

How was Lake George Jeni? I hope the Labor Day weekend greeted you with picturesque scenery and serenity.

With 80-degree temps being forecast here the next couple of days, summer is still hanging on in Des Moines!