Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back from California

As many of you know, Daniel and I spent a week in California with our grandparents. Here are some of the pictures I took.

Matt
Borrelli's- Italian restaurant we ate at for our second night- great pizza













I'm putting here at La Costa - I made the putt- I have it on video for any doubters...















Daniel putting on the same green (he missed his putt)












Daniel, Grandpa, and I went to Petco Park to see a Padres game (they lost to the Nationals :( )













This is point during a semi-final match at the Acura Classic at La Costa- Kim Clijsters is in the near court and Nicole Vaidisova is in the far court- sorry about the fuzziness- no flash photography allowed










Here's another picture of the match- it's a little clearer (we also went to the final- I have pictures on my phone of that match- Maria Sharapova defeated Kim Clijsters 7-5, 7-5)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video clip was really cool!