Friday, January 19, 2007

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!

Hello everyone! Well today is the official day! Today, girl scouts all over the world will be running to their neighbors doors, tempting them with the best cookies in the world! However, I am a little passed the age of knocking on doors with my girl scout vest and skirt on... so I am going to sell in a more technological way! As I am the only Lincenberg girl scout left, if you want cookies, just let me know! I will send out an email later explaining all the different types of cookies...because there is a new one! Get excited!

- devin =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited!!! Count me in! I'll look forward to receiving the details... luv, sara

Anonymous said...

mmm cookies!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dev. I'm always interested in cookies! If you mother is willing to deal with the hassel of getting them to us, then I'm ready to buy! Laurie

Anonymous said...

Devin, I can't resist the chocolate mint cookies. Could you please send 10 boxes? I'll bet I am (was) the last person in the entire Slaw family to have a paper route, and I delivered papers on my bicycle. I could hit the front step 50 feet away without slowing down. In 30-40 years something will trigger your memory of being a girl scout and I bet you'll have fond memories even though it may not seem so cool now. Maybe your memory will be triggered by a nephew or niece mentioning some activity or organization that they are involved in.

Anonymous said...

I guess my neighbor was a liitle
early with the cookies. She was here over a week ago. However, we
will be happy to put in an order
very soon. Hope all is well and
that you sell lots and lots. xxxxx

Anonymous said...

COOKIES! Can't wait my favorite!