Friday, October 23, 2009

New addition to the family!

I adopted a baby kitten yesterday! Her name is Bellaluna, but I'm calling her Luna. She is black with yellow eyes, 3 months old, and I love her so much already! She is the sweetest thing, but can also be a little fiesty...and right now she's giving me the sweetest kisses!
My roommate Bethany adopted a kitten as well, a little orange boy named Louis. We are one big happy family!

Here are some pictures!








Of course, now that I have my baby it doesn't seem that life can get better, haha.
Just a small update while I'm here:
Anatomy is over!!! I am in a few regular science classes now, so at least for the rest of this semester, school will seem like a breeze.
And next week, Zack is coming to visit!! He is coming in on Thursday night and staying until Monday morning, so we will get to party together for Halloween and also we can watch our biggest football game of the year together, Georgia vs. Florida, to keep up our tradition of being there together the last two years.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Love,
Kim and Luna!




5 comments:

Jeri said...

OMG!!! How exciting! Luna totally reminds me of my Noir. The pictures are adorable. Thanks for sharing! Love, Aunt Jeri

Gram & PaPa said...

AWWWWWWWWWW How precious !!! Her eyes look blue. mazel tov. Hope you'll enjoy many happy years together. Love you, x x x Gram

sara said...

Very cute! My friend had a cat named Luna. I love the name. Enjoy!

Laurie said...

Kim, I'm so happy for you. I hope your Luna gives you many years of entertainment and happiness.
Take Care,
Love, Laurie

Julie said...

I thought Jeri would be reminded of Noir, I thought the same thing! She is really cute, and I know how much fun it is to have a pet! Enjoy, and hopefully I'll get to take her in when you come to town!!!