Friday, May 16, 2008

Kim & Devin are off on a crazy adventure...!!!

Tomorrow, more precisely, 11 hours from now, Devin and I will be on our way to New York...the first destination of our three week long worldwide adventure!

We can't wait to see Jeni and Rob tomorrow...and then on Saturday we are off to Rome!

Just wanted to let you all know that it's happening- when we return there will be a very long description of our experience...you know you're excited!

WE LOVE YOU ALL!
~kim and devin~


p.s. kim graduated! woo-hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are both in store for an amazing experience! And the best part is that you're doing it together! I'm so excited for you ~ I know you will have an awesome time! Congratulations on your graduation, Kim!!! I love you's.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is, please take good care of yourselves and have a wonderful time. Be careful and come home safe and sound !!!!! Love always, xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Take lots of pictures and blog, please.