Monday, May 19, 2008

Jamie's 2nd prom!

Hey Everyone!
So, this past weekend i was in Milwaukee for Rosey's prom! I had an amazing time and i was so happy that i got to finally meet all of his friends and his family, because he had already met mine...twice! Here are just a couple of pictures...

Also, i have not filled you all in on my March of the Living trip in Poland and Israel. It is a lot to type and it is hard to describe from the computer, so please, if you are at all interested, ask me about it at camp slaw and i will be happy to talk about it! In the next couple of days i am going to put up all of the pictures from that trip on an online photo album, so i will send out an email to everyone with that link!

Love you all! See you in a couple of months!

Here are a couple pictures from this weekend:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you both coordinated to wear white. You look gorgeous! I didn't know you were in our northern parts this past weekend! It just so happens, my friend from Milwaukee visited me in Chicago on Saturday night. Anyway, it sounds like you're having a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see pictures from your trip to Poland & Israel!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, you look great! Thanks for posting the pictures. I love to hear about all that is going on in your life.

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
I can't keep up with your whirl-wind life! Wow! Thanks for sharing! You and Rosey look beautiful! Love, Laurie