Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thank you

Hello Family,

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone for helping out with my dad. Even if I didn't speak with all of you individually, I could still feel your love and support. I know that what he had was considered "routine," but there was nothing routine about my dad having a health problem. I mean it certainly hasn't happened in my lifetime.

Jeri, thank you for helping me think clearly on Monday. I don't think I would have been able to do it with out you.

Anyway...I kinda think this may be too serious for blog talk. I'm sure I'll see everyone soon and I'll be able to express myself then.

Sidebar: Are the chicagoans enjoying the beautiful spring weather we're having?

Ok...talk to you soon. Love, Jess. ok.ps...Jamie you looked beautiful in your prom dress!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heartfelt post Jess. I hope everything is okay with UC, I heard a little bit about it last Monday pre-surgery when I was over at the G's to take Kim out to lunch. I'm glad you had some family members by your side to help you through the ordeal. You hate to have something of that sort transpire, but it's times like these when the strength of our family shines through. I look forward to seeing you and D-Train amid nicer weather at the Bat Mitzvah!

Anonymous said...

Jessie, thank you for your thoughtful words. When this type of incident happens it is very scary. We take so much for granted everyday. Being there for each other is what family is all about. It is what we do! With love!

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that another Blogger has joined the "Blogies" Back to the drawing board for me! Yes, Jess it is quite shocking to hear that your Dad had a problem but thankfuly it was something that could be fixed. He will be up and about before we know it and he'll be hippity hopping like the Easter
Bunny.....xxxxx Love

Anonymous said...

Jess, what a beautiful, thoughful blog. Everyone should also know what a tremendous support you were to me and how much it helped not to be at a stange far away and not such a great hospital alone. Both Dad and I drew strength from you. If I am able to post this, things are getting better. With help from our friends and family, time has gone by quicker, which we never wish for, but right now, fo Dad its a god send. We love you soooo much. Love, Mom