Saturday, March 08, 2008

Life in A^2

Hello all! So I decided that it is time for me to update you all on the life in Ann Arbor. It's March and there is still plenty of snow! In fact, it snowed quite a bit today. Besides my desire for spring, school is pretty great! All my classes are good...time consuming and really difficult...but good. The work never ceases. I still make time for fun though... tonight I went out to dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday and then my friend James was in a play called "Girl in a Goldfish Bowl", so I went to see that. My spring break was last week, and I went to Boston to visit Jonathan! I'm going to post a picture or two! We had a great time touring the city. We spent an afternoon in Harvard Square, went to Emerson to visit some friends, got a private tour of Fenway Park, walked on some bridges and in some parks, rode the T (a train) and more.

All in all, life is pretty good right now. I cannot wait for the bat-mitzvah! I'm counting down the days...
Alright, here are a few pictures from my first visit to Boston!

Walking around Boston



At the BU vs. Northeastern hockey game! BU WON!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devin, it's so good to hear from you!!! I'm glad you had a chance to visit Jonathan in Boston over your spring break. Those are great pictures! Can't wait to see you in 26 days! (I'm counting too :) Love, sara

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that everything is good at Michigan. I wish I got to go to Fenway Park for a private tour! Anyway, thanks for keeping us posted, and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Anonymous said...

Devin, glad things are going well. Jonathan sure is cute. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Anonymous said...

Devin - Knowing that you're happy makes me happy. As you said, a happy life doesn't need to be an easy life. A happy life is a meaningful life.
Love,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Dev! I think most of us have had to endure a brutal winter. We're supposed to eclipse the 50-degree mark in Des Moines today though! I'm proud that you're working hard, playing hard, and traveling hard! I'll bet Boston is a cool town to visit! I also give you a ton of credit for maintaining your relationship with Jonathan amidst all of your other college commitments. I'm saving you a ginormous hug for the Bat Mitzvah!