Sunday, March 02, 2008

Live From New York...

So it's been a long time since I've posted so I thought I'd give it a whirl. It's been quite busy here in the big apple. I've been very busy at work and lately I've been doing a lot of work with Hulk Hogan. He's the spokesperson for a campaign I'm working on and while he's a blast to work with, his personal drama (if you've been following at all) is bringing a lot of challenges. All in all though I think that this job move was the correct decision and I think for the most part it is going well.
Otherwise, still just enjoying the city. Seen a few good plays recently, new exhibits that just opened here and we even went ice skating in the park a few weeks ago. A lot of traveling ahead. Next weekend Rob and I go to Raleigh, NC for a bat mitzvah and then I go to Minneapolis the following week for work. Can't wait though for Atlanta! Very curious as to how everyone will be decked out in polka dots... :)
Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. See you in ATL! Much love, Jeni

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to hear from you. I think it's great that you all know how to Blog!! I'm going to ask Jakey to show me how. Had dinner tonite with your folks. Sara. Leah, and all of the Ettlesons. Matt came home for the week end so we all got together. Sounds like you two are having fun...Ice skating ????? I'm impressed. Happy to know that you're enjoying your job even if it is a lot of work. We're all looking forward to seeing you two in Atlanta. It should be quite colorful with all of the polka dots !!! Take good care and continue to enjoy.... Love always, xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Cool. I went ice skating on Friday too. Isn't it loads of fun? I can't wait to see you in April for the Bat Mitzah!

Anonymous said...

Jeni,
I'm so happy to hear from you! That's wild that you're working with Hulk Hogan!! I saw part of an episode of his TV show awhile back, but I have no idea what drama is going on in his life currently. Generally speaking, I live in a hole. It sounds like you're life is quite the opposite -- I'm sure you've got your finger on the pulse of all the goings-on! See you soon -- can't wait for Paige's Bat Mitzvah!!!
Love,
sara

Anonymous said...

Nice post Jen. Great to hear from you. Glad things are going well.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog Jen. I'm on facebook, but....if only I could blog.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jeni. I was happy to hear from you. New York City sounds like it's living up to its reputation and you sound like you're taking advantage of it! Good for you. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeni! I'm glad to hear you're keeping busy. Bonding with the Hulkster, are we? Leah's got better guns than he does. You'll have to give Lonny White a shout out when you're up in Minneapolis. Him and his wife Shari just relocated up there at the end of last month! It will be great to see you at the Bat Mitzvah--I'll be saving a dance for you!