Sunday, February 10, 2008

im coming to chicago!

Hey Everyone! This is my second post in a row! Impressed Matt?
Anyways.. i wanted to tell you all that I am going to be in Chicago from Thursday until Monday for BBYO International Convention! There are a couple hours every day ( and about 5 hours on saturday) that i have free time! My mom told me that a few of you have asked if you would be able to come see me! Well.. you are absolutely welcome to! It just has to be in between those hours that i am free, and i am not allowed to actually leave the hotel! The convention is at the Marriott Oak Brook Hills Resort. i'm not sure where that is in relation to where you all live.. but i'm guessing you do! So, just let me know if any of you are interested in coming to visit me and i will let you know what the hours are! And my cell phone number is 404 326 6251.. in case you want to reach me while i'm there cause i won't have computer access!
Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, please post the details of when you are available as maybe we can come see you. That would be fun!

Anonymous said...

We sure can't keep up with your busy, busy schedule. Once we find out what your schedule is we'll be able to know if we can get there to have a little visit. Hope the snow that we're expecting doesn't interfere with your plans. We'll be in touch soon. Love you, Gram xxx

Anonymous said...

Just my luck Jamie, I was in Chicago last weekend so now I'll miss your visit. I'm sure you'll have a blast at the convention though and still get cameo visits from other members of the SLEW.

As an aside, is anybody else wondering if any of the Lincenberg girls ever actually go to class and do homework with the crazy schedules they keep? I don't know how you ladies do it!