Tuesday, January 15, 2008

i need transportation!

hello again...

So I am figuring out my U of I interview situation...the date that they gave me is March 18th (which sounds far away, but really isn't) and it is in Peoria. I know. They didn't have anything in Chicago at all. Soooo... I will probably be coming in for at least a couple of days, but as I cannot rent a car, I don't really know how to get to Peoria from Chicago.
Do any of you know a reliable and more or less convenient means of transportation I could use? Also, if it works out with anyone, I would love to see the family while I'm there and I will need a place to stay for the nights that I'm in town.
Please give me any suggestions (or offers... :) ) that you may have!
Thank you and love you!
~Kim

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, Uncle Mike can get you a car so that you can drive to Peoria for your interview.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry ,Honey, one way or another you'll get to Peoria. Is the interview for a few hours? How long would you think? We'll work it all out for you We'll be in touch soon. Love you, xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

you could stay with me but i don't live in Chicago

:)

Anonymous said...

We have a bug house and you are welcome to stay with us. When are you coming? We might be able to give you a car depending on the day.

Love,
Aunt Joan

Anonymous said...

Take off another 5 days and walk.

Anonymous said...

very funny uncle craig, but you will never catch the real anonymous.

Anonymous said...

If you are all wondering about the two anonymous comments are because I know who they are.

Anonymous said...

Kim--
You know I lived in Peoria, right? Is this where the interview is? Not in Champaign? It's an easy drive. If you need more info on how to get there or about how to get around there, call me whenev. Congrats! ~ J

Anonymous said...

When did we get TWO anonymousesss ??






xxxxxxx