Tuesday, September 04, 2007

THANK YOU!

Send this free eCard




I would like to thank each and every one of the Whites, C. Slaws, Langermans, and Ettlesons for being so thoughtful and generous to me for my birthday!!!

The watch is PERFECT! I couldn't have picked out a better one myself, and the extra gift card will definitely come to use! I really appreciated all of your messages and phonecalls...my birthday was wonderful and i felt so loved!

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

love,
your 21-year-old niece/cousin,
Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you remember how you celebrated your Birthday. We're
going to ask questions !!! Can't
believe it's the 21st. YIKES...
We're sure that you welcomed your
Birthday in style. Love you, xxxxx

Anonymous said...

I see you haven't thanked me:(!
I got your present, I'll give it to you when you come in this weekend for the concert! I hope you had a fabulous time. See you soon. ♥

Anonymous said...

Kim, I'm glad you like your watch and happy that you had such a fun birthday. I hope this school year is off to a good start. Be sure to take some time away from the books to enjoy college life. It will be over before you know it. A big hug to you!

Anonymous said...

Hope your 21st was great. I can still remember mine...but not much else.

Love,
Aunt Joan