Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Moving Day




Hello from Northwestern!

Today was a pretty hectic day. In addition to Phil (our contractor) carving our garage wall, I had to move into my new home at Northwestern. It's a quaint little place in south campus, but it's home for now. After moving in and rearranging some furniture, we (a group of 15 or so students) met our peer advisor and we had dinner later in the dining hall in my dorm. After that, we had a meeting with all the people on our floor and played a few games. Next, we went to an auditorium in a place called norris university center and watched a quite comical orientation video.

Of course, I will not be posting everyday, but every so often I would like to keep you guys informed. I hope everyone is doing well and I might see you all soon.

Matt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

xThank you so much for the Blog. It
sounds like your first day was quite busy. I still find it hard to believe that Little Matt is now a college freshman. This should be a very exciting time in your Life and I hope you take advantage of all the new experiences ahead of you. It will be great hearing from you but it's more important that you adjust to your new home.
Have fun, Matt, We love you...xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt!!! We miss you here, but mom's ok. It's really different. It sounds like everything is going fine, but take my advice: MAKE FRIENDS. Anyway, it's no fun to sneak into your room and play spider solitaire. The Hortons miss you for sure too. Hope your having fun.
Love, Lizzy

Anonymous said...

I guess I didn't realize that yesterday was your big moving day, because I was surprised to find a blog from you at Northwestern! When do your classes start? I hope you're enjoying Evanston - I think it's a great town. And you're already used to sharing a bathroom, thanks to your sibs, so that shouldn't be too big of an adjustment. Can't wait to hear about your roommate (I assume you have one) and all your new experiences.
Love, Sara

Anonymous said...

have fun, matt!!!

i think you're really going to enjoy college and i can't wait to hear all about your first month at the bat-mitzvah!

love you!

Anonymous said...

Not so bad??????