Monday, June 04, 2007

Locks of Love

Hey fam! As some of you know, I am deciding to dramatically cut my hair very soon. I do not have a set date and time yet, but according to Mom it will be before school's dismissed on June 12. For as long as I can remember I have not hade a true haircut, despite trims, so this will be quite a milestone for me. Hopefully it will turn out great and I will like it! If anyone has any suggestions for places to go, let me know. No, I cannot go to La Bueate :( I am also planning to do Locks of Love so Mom would prefer a participating salon. Just thought I would let you know. Take care!
Love,Lizzy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES.....What a GIANT step for you. I'm sure you will love it and it will be sooooooooo much easier to take care of. I'm really very
excited. Lizzy, you're a beauty no matter how you wear your hair.
Can't wait to see it. Love you xxx

Anonymous said...

Lizzy, what a wonderful cause and you know it can always grow back. I will look into places for you.

Love, Aunt Joan

PS, can't wait to see the new you!

Anonymous said...

Lizzy, you should have Matt take digital pictures before and after and post them on the blog! Good luck!!!

Kim said...

yeah! pictures!

lizzy, i'm not sure if you know/remember, but i've done Locks of Love twice now, so if you need anyone for emotional support, I'm here for you!

love,
kim