Thursday, June 21, 2007

I finally remembered how to do this!

Hi everyone!

After weeks of trying to figure out how to post a blog on this thing, I've finally figured it out. Don't ask why it was so tough - no clue.

First of all, thanks to everyone for their kind birthday wishes and gifts. I must say that it is a bit odd moving into a whole different decade, but I had a great birthday here and it made becoming offically "old" not quite as bad. :)

Things here are pretty good. Work is very busy and I'm going to be going on a business trip to Louisville in a couple of weeks. Rob and I just booked a cruise that leaves out of NYC and stops in Saint John Island, Canada. It will really be more about the boat and less about Canada. :) Anyway, we both had taken some time off 4th of July week so we thought this may be fun. This comes on the heels of us just getting back from an awesome trip in Vegas so yes, we're definitely traveling a lot. We keep pretty busy here. Gone to some really great restaurants lately, seen a couple of great plays...actually went to the ballet last weekend (Rob survived). Hoping to head to the beach out on Long Island on Saturday but who knows if the weather will hold up.

I was thinking about all of you on Father's Day. I must say that it's really tough missing those occasions. I haven't been to a bbq in like 4 years. That's one thing you don't get in the city! Was there TAS? And as I read the blogs, it seems I missed one of Jeri's famous speeches! Oh well...

Anyway, I'm psyched to see everyone at CS. Love and miss you all, Jeni

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

To TAS... we missed you

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen!
I'm soooo glad you finally blogged. And what a great post it was! Thanks for all the awesome details about what's been going on in your life lately. I can guarantee you that your life is FAR more exciting than anything going on here. But we do all miss you for sure. Can't wait to see you at Camp Slaw!

Love,
Peah

Anonymous said...

Well, you finally found the way!!
It was so thoughtful of you to call
on Father's Day. Sorry we missed the call but it was so nice knowing
that you thought of Grandpa. You &
Rob are certainly having a great
time with all your activities.
BALLET??????? We think of you often
and do miss you but we only want you to be happy and enjoy your Life. We love you, xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you on the blog Jeni! Glad that your life is so full and exciting. Have a great time on your trip with Rob. Love, Aunt Jeri

Anonymous said...

don't worry... we've missed all of the BBQs and i still don't know what TAS is...

but it sounds like you're doing really well and i miss you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jeni, thanks for posting! It sounds like you're having a lot of fun. Have a good time on your cruise w/ Rob. c ya at Camp Slaw!!

P.S. Kim - Taffy Apple Salad

Anonymous said...

Jeni, it's great to hear from you! I hope you're enjoying all your trips. The best trip of all will obviously be Camp Slaw! Unfortunately, my Camp Slaw experience is going to be cut short this year by my friend's wedding. I am so upset, I can't talk about it. When are you coming in and when are you leaving?