Thursday, May 21, 2009

time for another change

The last time I really wrote an update was in January when I moved to Augusta.

Well, the time has come when I am leaving Augusta!
Tomorrow is my last day working at Logan's Roadhouse and then I will be on the road to Atlanta for Jamie's graduation weekend and the rest of the summer!
I plan on taking a couple of classes at the community college, maybe getting a part-time job (Georgia Plastic Surgery will usually hire me back ;)  just kidding) and spending time with my family and friends before I move again.

I am officially going to attend Saint Louis University School of Medicine!
I am so, so excited and I can't wait to finally be doing what I have been waiting for for all this time. I will be moving to St. Louis sometime in mid-late July and my white coat ceremony (when I officially become a med student) is August 2. 

I can't wait to be able to talk about my first couple of weeks in med school when I see you all at Jeni and Rob's wedding!
Speaking of which, I will see a bunch of you next weekend at the shower!

So...that's my life!

4 comments:

Aunt Jeri said...

Thanks for the update. We welcome you to the midwest! St. Louis is closer than Georgia, so we'll take it!!!! Looking forward to seeing you at the shower.

Laurie said...

Wow! Kim! That's some life! You must be so proud of yourself. You're on your way! Can't wait to see you nest week.
Love,
Laurie

sara said...

Kim, I love hearing about what you are up to! I am so happy for you that you will be beginning med school soon. I am very proud of you for taking on this challenge. I'm excited to see you in a week! Love, sara

Jessie said...

Sounds awesome!!! Putting yourself on a path and jumping into to it -no matter how scary- is ALWAYS a good thing. I see great things for you! See you next week. Love, Jess