Friday, May 01, 2009

I Got Myself a Job!!!!!

Family,

Its been a while, but I thought I'd share my excitement with you. I just accepted a job offer as an Underwriting Examiner with Allstate Insurance. For those of you who didn't know, I have been working on a career in insurance for the last year or so. My layoff at Smurfit in February was just the jump start I needed to really agressively pursue it and now it has paid off. I will keep you all posted on how it goes, but I really do have high hopes that this is going to be a great opportunity for me. Stay tuned.... Love, Jess

8 comments:

Gram and Gramp said...

FANTASTIC..We're so happy for you,Jess. It's not very easy finding jobs nowadays but you really stuck to it and made it happen. We'll have to celebrate soon. Love you, x x x

Kim said...

Congrats!!! That sounds so great and I'm happy that you are so excited about it!
Good luck!

Kim

Anonymous said...

So proud of you! We know you will do well. Love, Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad said...

So proud of you! We know you will do well. Love, Mom and Dad

PS Sorry about anonymous

Aunt Jeri said...

Congrats Jessie! Our family is becoming a real power house in the insurance industry. Good luck with the new job!

sara said...

Welcome to the world of underwriting, Jess!! I'm so proud of you and happy for you - CONGRATS! Which Allstate location will you be working at? When do you start? This is great news!! Love, sara

Laurie said...

Yea, Jessie! I'm happy for you, Honey! I hope you enjoy your new job and find it gratifying. It's very impressive that you found such a good job in such a difficult economy. I'm proud of you. Good Luck!
Love, Laurie

Jessie said...

Thanks for all the kind words! Its always nice to know that I have all of your support.