Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Blog Debut

Well, I felt left out....so here goes. First of all let me say a late happy birthday Paige on behalf of the C-slaws and Langermans! I really really liked ages 12 and 13!

So my life has finally started to stabilize. Darren and I are both doing very well. We are looking for apartments right now, a second car and hopefully we'll be out of 473 Banyan Tree within the next two months. I'm actually enjoying my stint at Smurfit Stone Container Corporation. The days go by fast and i feel like I have pretty good work/life balance. Darren is also enjoying his new optical career at Lens Crafters. So all in all I can't complain-just glad to be back in Chicago.

I also didn't want to forget to say congrats to Devin for picking an outstanding school. I personally am very excited because I've know a lot of people who went to Michigan and haven't had one bad thing to say about it! Congrats to both Devin and Matt for graduating High School. And Matt, wherever you decide-you'll do great and be great! Ya know, I totally was not the college poster child, but I have to say that I do miss those years. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through you guys.

Anyway, gotta get on with my Saturday. Hope everyone has an outstanding weekend-the weather sure is gorgeous here.

Love, Jess

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessie, welcome to the blog! Great debut! I hope you become a regular blogger :) Best of luck in your search for an apartment and second car. It's great to have you and Darren back in Chicagoland! Love, sara

Anonymous said...

Well, you finally broke down and made your first blog. Hope it won't be the last. Life sounds very
positive for you and Darren and also quite busy. It will be fun hearing from you and keeping up with your news. We hope everything works out for you.
Love you, xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the congratulations, Jessie! I was just about to post my decision, but I guess everyone has already heard! It's good to hear from you. =) love, Devin

Anonymous said...

Jessie, nice post. We love to hear from you. We are glad that things are coming together for you. Keep us posted!