Thursday, April 26, 2007

i love spring!

Hello again.

Today was my last day of Tuesday/Thursday classes! I am done on Monday... and then finals ensue [dun, dun dunnnnn...]

Immediately after I come home from school my family is going to california for a cousin's bat-mitzvah, and then (the next day) I am going to Israel!!!
I am so excited! This will be my first time and I just cannot believe it!

Of course, then Devin is graduating (and Matt...though I won't be there) and I'm hoping to get a job volunteering at a hospital and do some doctor shadowing over the summer. What are your plans for the summer?

The weather here has been amazing...it's hot already! Now that the MCATs are over I am ready for summer to come! Speaking of which, I will let you all know my scores as soon as I get them.

So, this is me, checking in.
I love you all and talk to you soon!

~Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great to hear from you. You really sound very up beat. Thought
you would be dragging after your tough schedule. I'm very excited for you to be going to Israel. You
will have an experience that will last you a life time. Looking for-
ward to seeing you and the family next month. When is Stu going to
New York? Keep us posted, Kim.
We love you, x x x x x x

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, thanks for keeping us updated. It is really nice to hear from you. Good luck with your finals. I remember those college days and the long nites studying!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim ~ Congratulations on finishing classes, and good luck on your finals!

Have fun in California and Israel!!!

Volunteering at a hospital and doing some doctor shadowing sounds like a great idea. My plans for the summer involve standing up in 2 weddings (which includes bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and rehearsal dinners). Other than that, just working, same as every other season.

Thanks for keeping us posted, and please continue to do so :)