Friday, November 24, 2006

Turkey Day!

Hi Everybody! This is my first venture onto the Blog and I hope I'm doing it right...Anyway, I wanted to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving. Personally, I love Thanksgiving. And the thing I am most thankful for is my family - all of you! Being at the Ettleson's yesterday with all my loved ones around made my heart smile. I hope all the Lincenbergs had a great day. You were missed, but you're all always in our thoughts. Love to all...Laurie

P.S. Special thanks to all the cooks in the kitchens - Jeri, Gram, Joan, Leah, Daniel, Matt and Michael W. Yummy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog post, Mom! I, too, am most thankful for my family. I love you all very much!

Anonymous said...

You all have heard it before but it
bears repeating. We are all blessed to have this wonderful family. Thank you to Jeri, Michael,
Matt, Daniel, Lizzy and Jakey for a
beautiful Thanksgiving. A special
thanks to Jeni and B.J. for being
with us. We certainly are a lucky
group. Our children and grandchild-
ren, we love you all. xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my family everyday. But, on Thanksgiving, I feel especially grateful for all the blessings that we have. I was also really grateful for all the help on got from the fam on the holiday! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! Love, Jeri

Anonymous said...

I miss you and I'm thankful of you, too! I can't wait to see you next month! Happy late Thanksgiving and early Channukkah!