Tuesday, November 07, 2006

(Semi-) Quick Update...

Hi Fam!
Now, I know I haven't posted anything before (I guess I just haven't had anything to say that's up to par with the fruit salad investigation of '06). But better late than never, right? So, I just wanted to let you all know that I passed my Personal Trainer exams and am now an official Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor... yeah! Also, I am moving on Friday, Nov 10 to the wonderful city of Chicago where I hear the weather is great this time of year: I can't wait to experience it for myself. Sara and I will be neighbors...just 7 floors apart! I made a promise to myself (that is absolutely stupid in hindsight) to always climb those 7 floors by foot: just some quality time between me and the stairwell. I'm REALLY looking forward to it. I've also heard through the rumor mill that my birthday is coming up which, according to my calculations, means just one thing: TIME FOR CAKE! Sure I've been thinking about my life-altering move, my possible career path, my forboding financial situation, perhaps a decent mate to spend the rest of my life with, but more importantly than all that... what kind of cake to get! Which reminds me: I seem to have lost my priority list. If someone finds it, could you please return it to me ASAP? I might be needing that...

Love you all,
Leah Marie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah - I'm so excited to see you on the blog! And I'm even MORE excited to hear that you passed your personal trainer exam - that's awesome! I can't wait until you're my neighbor (although I hate to break it to you - I don't know if there are stairs that can be used other than for emergencies - we'll have to look into that). Love you!

Anonymous said...

Leah, congrats on passing your exam. Good luck in your new apartment! I can't wait to come and see it! Maybe at x-mas we can come see your place instead of the windows on State street! Just a thought!!!!! Love, Aunt Jeri

Anonymous said...

Leah- I'd like to officially welcome you to the blogger community- you will be receiving your complimentary "I love blogging" pin in the mail that you can wear all the time- now that's exciting...ok- enough with my dry sarcasm- just keep on keeping us up to date!

Anonymous said...

Leah--UNPLUGGED. Great post babe. You definitely need to team up with BJ/Monty for the Camp Slaw 2007 Comedy Showcase.

So did you hear that the show Friends is making a comeback? Oh wait, that's just you moving seven floors away from Sara.

Congratulations on passing your fitness exams. Did you remember to bring your #2 weights? How much did they make you bench?

I'll see you at the Dierks Bentley concert. You bring the cake and I'll bring the sizzle.

Love,
BoJam

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that you had blogged..I just happened to scroll down and there you were. Shouldn't it be on top? I'll have to check with the producer and hear what he says. I know it's been a very busy time for you but
you're so efficient you'll get everything done QUICK. Love and congratulation on all that's going on..........xxxxxGram & Gramps