Friday, January 30, 2009

Volleyball Team!

Hey everyone! Hope all is well, and I can't wait to see some of you for Sara's shower next weekend! Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were my volleyball tryouts for the eithgh grade Daniel Wright team. The competition grew from last year, but I pulled through. On Thursday night, I found out that I made it! Volleyball was so much fun last year, so I am really glad I get the oppurtunity to play again this year. Out of the 40 some girls that tried out, 24 made it. There are two teams; I am on the white team. If you are interested in a schedual let me know, and I will be happy to get you one. Scheduals are also posted on the Daniel Wright website at http://www.daniel-wright.district103.k12.il.us/athletics.htm. Hope you all are having a good weekend!
Love, Lizzy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIZZY! I am so proud of you! You knew what you wanted. You did what you needed to do to get it and YOU GOT IT! Good luck. Have fun. I'm sure Uncle Michael will make it to some of your games.
YOU GO, GIRL!!!
Love, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Lizzy, glad that you made the team. You are a great player. Now our lives will get more complicated with volleyball practices and games in the mix! Go Lizzy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Lizzy! I can't wait to see you next weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Lizzy!

Anonymous said...

We're so proud of you. You can make most things happen if you really try and we know you sure did try. Please let me have the schedule and I or Grampa will try to see some of the games. You are a great athlete and you have fun participating. We love you and hope you'll have a great season... XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Lizzy, I never had a doubt. But that feeling doesn't diminish your preparation and effort in making the team. I hope you have a good season. I'll try to make a couple of your matches. Love you!