Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jamie's exciting news!

Hey Everyone! There hasn't been a new post in quite some time, so i decided to fill you all in on my exciting past 2 days. Well, as most of you know, I had a nose job done on wednesday morning. I am healing really well, with little pain, so that is good!
I have even more exciting news though! I GOT INTO UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN TODAY! 
WOOOO! So, now we might have 2 lincenberg girls up north! 
And maybe I will get to be at school with daniel next year?!?

Well, just thought I would share that exciting news with all of you!

We will all miss you over the holiday break, don't have too much fun without us!


Love, Jamie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Nose or Old Nose.You have always been beautiful but if this will bring you happiness we're happy for you. Great news about Michigan. Now you'll have a tough decision to make. Can't believe that you southern belles want to freeze up north. I'm sure you won't be skiing so you'll have plenty of time to tex and e-mail the world !!! We sure are going to miss all of you but, that's life...Have a fun time, Hon, we'll see you in the spring. xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Jamie, my school was cancelled today because of snow so I just happened to check the blog. Wow! Great news! I am so happy for your new nose and your obvious genius! Take care. We all love you and will miss your whole family during the holidays. Love to all. Laurie

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jamie! That great! I can't wait to see your new nose. I'm sure it's pretty, just like you. Congratulations on your acceptance into Michigan. If you go there, you and Devin could come and visit us!! Miss and love you!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, hope your new nose is everything you were hoping for! Congrats on Michigan. Sure wish you guys were coming for Chanukah. It won't be the same without you. Skiing is overrated in my opinion....avalanches....falling gondolos....what's there to like? Come to Chicago instead!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jamie - Congrats!!! I sure do hope you end up going to college 'up north' by us, but don't let my opinion influence your decision in any way :) love you!