Wednesday, November 12, 2008

drum roll please....

I GOT INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL!

I received a phone call yesterday from Saint Louis University telling me that they were very impressed by me last year (I interviewed in March), they were sorry they couldn't take me from the alternate list, they were excited that I reapplied, and they wanted to offer me a position in the class to begin in August 2009!!!!

Just to clarify, I will not be in St. Louis definitely, but at least now I will definitely be going to med school next year!

love,
kim


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Kim!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you! This is fantastic news! I'm so proud of you! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

We are all so thrilled for Kim here at the Lincenberg house. We have been waiting to hear those words "I got In"!!! Now she can prepare herself to start the long journey ahead!!! Yay Kim, We are so proud!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kim! This is very exciting! We are very happy for you!

Lizzy Ettleson said...

Wow!! That's great, Kim! And if you do decide to go there, you're closer to Chicago! Yay!